Listed below are some of the features of OPM. For more information please contact us.
- Fully integrated property management, facilities management and financial modules.
- Hosted on the Cloud or on your own network.
- Available as a Windows app and as a Web app from any Web browser.
- Both run side-by-side accessing the same database.
- Extensive range of easy to use, in-built reports that covers every standard reporting requirement of the property management sector.
- Reports can be emailed or exported to other formats (e.g. Excel, PDF).
- Integrated object management system (images, docs, scans, etc).
- Segregation by portfolios, providing control over the data different users can view (eg property managers, owners, contractors, tenants).
- Comprehensive system security and strict control of users' rights.
- Full system auditing enables immediate, on-line tracing of data changes.
- Integration with Microsoft Office automation.
- Efficient, cost-effective platform for user customisation.
- Full range of property types, such as industrial, commercial and retail complexes.
- Stores and maintain comprehensive spectrum of data relating to properties, tenancies and their management.
- OPM Launch-pad and Control Center enable the immediate use of the system by novice non-trained users.
- Powerful performance analysis and comparison by portfolio or user-defined categories often referred to as 'slice and dice'.
- Comprehensive manager's watchlist, covering all property critical events.
- Robust, comprehensive billing functionality.
- Retail turnover/MAT analysis, reporting and related charges.
- Recovery of expenses using recharge templates.
- Extensive 'washup' facility for operating expenses.
- Valuation, including historical valuation.
- Property maintenance reminders and schedules.
- Owner payment facility governed by the management contract and based on cash movement, owner advances and required future funds.
- Revenue projection of future years from lease information to external modeling software.
Accounting and Financials
- Fully integrated, comprehensive A/P, A/R and GL modules.
- Multi companies accounting with different financial years.
- Open financial periods and years.
- Accrual and cash accounting.
- Trust accounting.Integrated budgeting and forecasting with unlimited years.
- Multiple bank accounts, cash book and integrated bank reconciliation system interfacing with all major banks.
- Open Item or Brought Forward accounts.
- Full on-line transaction history of all accounts.
- Standing, accrual and reversing journals.
- Cash and commitments schedules.
- Financial reporting consolidation according to portfolio or user-defined categories.
- Complete range of in-built reports such as Aged Trial Balance, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements, Transaction list and GST report.
- Financial report writer enables user-defined data presentation.
- In-built facility to import/export financial transactions from/to external ledgers.
- Creditor Payment exporting direct credit files to the bank and emailing remittances to suppliers.